Alexandra is a solicitor in the Commercial Disputes team and advises on a wide range of litigious matters. She aims to provide clients with pragmatic advice to deliver clarity on individual situations.
Alexandra’s particular specialisms are
• Debt Recovery – unpaid loans, invoices etc;
• Contractual Disputes;
• Trespass, Boundary and Nuisance Disputes;
• Easements and Rights of Way;
• Property Disputes;
• Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
Recent highlights include
• Settling a high value dispute with a multi-national veterinary practice in respect of professional negligence.
• Dealing with various local boundary disputes including rights of way and adverse possession.
• Representing a client in a loan dispute worth over £90,000 and obtaining repayment.
• Dealing with various applications to Court in relation to matters involving Companies House.
• Issuing bankruptcy petition against individual in relation to unpaid invoices.
• Successfully making an application to set aside default judgment made against client.
• Acting for director of company in dispute concerning misappropriation of funds by employee.
Contact Alexandra: email@example.com< back