Harry is a solicitor in the Company Commercial Property team advising on a wide range of property matters.
Harry’s particular specialisms are
• Commercial leases (1954 Act tenancies or excluded tenancies), lease renewals and assignments;
• Sales and acquisitions of freehold reversions;
• Landlord and Tenant law;
• Undertaking secured lending work when acting for banks, private lenders and borrowers;
• Providing property related support to the firm’s Company Commercial team in connection with the business acquisitions and disposals;
• Acting in connection with and effecting the exercise of break clauses by commercial tenants;
• Serving Schedules of Dilapidations;
• Providing independent legal advice in connection with personal guarantees, joint borrower/sole proprietor matters and occupiers consent forms;
• High value residential conveyancing.
Recent highlights include
• Acting on the purchase of a long leasehold interest in an office block valued in excess of £1 million subject to an existing tenancy.
• Acting for a charity taking a lease of a substantial office block for a term of 10 years.
• Successfully acting for developers of three houses in securing funding within required time constraints.
• Advising an acting in connection with the sale of three London warehouses.
• Negotiating and effecting a variation to commercial leasehold premise to reflect concessions arising from the impact of Covid-19.
Contact Harry: firstname.lastname@example.org< back next >