Senior Associate Solicitor
Mandip is a Senior Associate Solicitor in the Wills Trust and Probate department. She is a fully accredited member of both the Society for Trusts & Estate Practitioners (STEP); a member of the Law Society Private Client Section and an associate member of Solicitors For the Elderly (SFE).
Mandip has a wealth of experience having worked in this area of law for over 15 years. She is a compassionate and informed professional who prides herself on providing an excellent service being both knowledgeable and approachable. She endeavours to address concerns by providing pragmatic and strategic advice.
Mandip is a native Punjabi speaker.
Mandip’s particular specialisms are
• Wills and Succession planning;
• Probate and Administration of Estates;
• Inheritance Tax, tax risk and tax planning;
• Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs);
• Court of Protection work including Deputyship Orders;
• Contentious family or probate issues;
• Elderly client matters, including Care Fees;
• Mental incapacity/capacity related issues;
Recent highlights include
• Creating bespoke Wills for a wide range of clients. Advising in regard to tax planning ensuring individuals utilise the reliefs available and optimise gifting options. Considering family arrangements in light of marriage, divorce, civil partnership, children, and step children to minimise risk of contentious issues. Considering appointment of guardians.
• Making an effective Inheritance Act claim for a wife that was not fully provided for within a Will.
• Dealing with a broad range of Estates where deceased left a Will or not (Intestacy). Applying for the appropriate Grant and completing requisite HMRC account. Locating missing beneficiaries and working with genealogists.
• Lodged application to prevent probate being granted (a Caveat) while liaising with family to navigate through disputes.
• Advising Executors on the administration of complex estates. Navigating the issues surrounding complications in the Will of gifts, lifetime trusts and inheritance tax, including the preparation of post-death variations.
Contact Mandip: email@example.com< back next >