Richard is a partner in the Dispute Resolution team within excess of 20 years’ experience. Richard has dealt with a wide range of litigation matters and prides himself on his approachability and ability to adapt to the needs of all clients regardless of their background. He understands the needs for positive outcomes and works hard to achieve these for his clients.
Richard’s particular specialisms are
• High Court and County Court Litigation;
• Company/Shareholder disputes;
• Employment Claims;
• Compromise Agreements;
• Sports/Media Law;
• Defamation, Copyright and Passing Off;
• Motoring Offences.
Recent highlights include
• Representing a national company in a high value employment claim involving a claim for discrimination and dealing with appeal and cost proceedings arising from lengthy case.
• Acting for a large commercial catering company in relation to various disputes regarding properties within their property portfolio including breaches of lease, forfeiture and possession proceedings.
• Dealing with a high-profile intellectual property claim based on a dispute regarding image and design rights.
• Acting for employee in a dispute with employer regarding breaches of COVID-19 government guidelines.
• Acting for a large property developer in various judicial review proceedings in respect of planning dispute.
• Successfully acting for both employees and employers in numerous tribunal cases including sexual harassment claims, unfair dismissal and part-time worker discrimination.
• Dealing with significant inheritance act dispute involving estate valued in the millions with numerous beneficiaries within the High Court.
• Pursuing a successful action on behalf of commercial client against a Local Authority for the wrongful closure of business under the Environmental Health Act.
• Successfully obtaining judgment on behalf of client and making application to service out of the jurisdiction to enforce judgment in the USA.
• Acting for a renowned author in a copyright dispute with a government body.
• Acting in a dispute against Transport for London arising from significant damage caused by the implementation of a highway scheme which impacted neighbouring properties.
• Defending multiple bankruptcy proceedings for internationally based entrepreneur.
• Acting for landlord in respect of unauthorised alterations by tenant and successfully reinstating property in favour of landlord.
• Acting for high profile local business in High Court company restoration.
Contact Richard: email@example.com< back next >